Nigeria is a country naturally blessed and endowed with items that are in serious demand in the export markets around the world. We are not only blessed with solid minerals (besides crude oil) we are also blessed with good climate and weather conditions to support the growth of commodities that are industrially useful in the developed nations. Little wonder Asians love Nigeria.
Items that can be exported out of Nigeria include:
- Agricultural Commodities such as cassava, cashew nuts, cocoa beans, coffee, ginger, groundnut, etc
- Handi-Craft such as carvings, calabash, raffia products, textiles, etc
- Horticultural Products such as okro, chilies, pineapples, etc
- Vegetable and Spices such as plantain flour, ground rice, ground maize, etc
- Manufactured Goods such as detergents, filaments, palm kernel oil, etc.
Others include solid minerals, semi-manufactured products, ready-made garments, canvas goods, fertilizers, etc.
To learn more on export and other products that can be of benefit, click here to find out more